Thursday, May 1, 2014

Certifiable!!

Today is a fabulous day! I received my Certification in the mail!
Unfortunately, my scanning printer isn't hooked up yet, so I took a pic with my phone.


I just came back from my 17 day vacation --a cruise in the Western Caribbean and ten days with my fab granddaughters and family,
and then home to fun mail!  Of course, there's also the grey parts of the clouds with all those silver linings--I'm stuck in my new apartment, because somehow I lost my keys this morning while unloading the luggage from the car, Fred's gone off for the day and I can't leave the building for fear of getting locked out all together!!  On the silver lining side--I unpacked all the suitcases, put everything away and have a little blog time!  So, it's never all bad! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment